The Shimano Ultegra RD-8150 Di2 rear derailleur will give you ultra fast and precise shifting. This 12-speed derailleur is more versatile than ever thanks to its unique clevis length, compatible with 11-28, 11-30 and 11-34 cassettes.
- Direct Mount
The rear wheels can be removed more easily thanks to the mounting device for Shimano Shadow RD and Shimano Shadow RD Plus. This direct mount system has been designed to fit many of today's frames with a wide chainstay. The mounting is done without special tools (M10x1 bolt without e-clip).
- Customised settings
With Shimano's E-Tube service, either online or through an app, you can adjust your rear derailleur and shifters to your liking. The original Shimano E-Tube Project app for mobile devices allows you to customize your bike, update the firmware and perform maintenance via a wireless connection with the bike.
The Shimano Shadow RD rear derailleur is designed for more aggressive riding. Its super low profile design offers many advantages. Thanks to its low profile and unique tension design, it does not touch the rear chainstay in rough riding conditions. As a result, it offers a smooth and quiet ride.
- Fastest rear gear shift ever, 58% faster than the RD-R9150.
- Compact design includes built-in wireless unit, charger and switch.
- LED indicator (battery, pairing, setting mode, synchronised shifting)
- Larger range capacity with a small sprocket of up to 34 dts
- Number of gears: 12
- Total capacity: 39 teeth
- Max. large sprocket 34 teeth
- Max. large sprocket 28 teeth
- Max. front difference 16 teeth
- Max. small sprocket 14 teeth
- Rollers: 11 teeth
- Di2 connectivity: Yes
- Chain compatibility: HG 12-speed
- Weight: 262 g
No customer reviews for the moment.