The Park Tool PCS-9.3 workshop stand has been redesigned to provide greater stability and ease of use. With Park Tool's quality design and manufacturing, this stand allows you to work in good conditions without premature wear. The triangular top tube prevents rotation during use, even with heavy loads (up to 36 kg). The folding and unfolding system is much more convenient and faster than PCS-9, which it replaces. Its base is also more stable than that of its predecessor.
- Robust steel tubes
- Height adjustable from 99 cm to 145 cm
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon composite clamps, which can be handled without tools,
- The clamp is compatible with tubes of all shapes and materials. The opening can be adjusted from 24 mm to 76 mm
- Replaceable jaw seals (#1960)
- Clamp rotates 360° for easy access to any part of the bike
- Adjustable jaw clamp to prevent damage to thin or carbon tubes
- Quality finish with epoxy paint
- The stand can support a weight of 36 kg
No customer reviews for the moment.