The Park Tool PRS-33.2 shop stand is the largest, strongest, stiffest and most versatile stand ever built. Designed for professionals, it combines a huge vertical upright with the ease and convenience of a motorized lift. Its size and strength guarantee an extremely rigid workstation that can go higher than ever before and the power-assisted lift allows effortless height adjustment for any bike weighing up to 54 kg! No more breaking your back!
Ideal for heavy electric bikes or mechanics with lifting weight limitations, this stand is also practical for easy height changes during repairs or assembly.
This stand also has larger buttons, two USB ports, larger suspension hooks and can accommodate the PRS-33TT tool chainring (included). This single-arm stand can be upgraded to a two-arm stand with the addition of PRS-33.2 A0K (optional).
- Height adjustable from 9" to 78" (23 cm - 198 cm)
- Integrated work tray and chainring PRS-33TT included
- Built-in accessory bar for hanging wheels, air hoses, lights and just about any other accessory you can think of
- Electric motor for smooth lifting capacities up to 120 lbs (54 kg)
- Oversized bellows to be mounted directly on the floor
- 100-3D Micro Adjust Clamp
- Two oversized wire rod hooks no. 470
- Total height with base and accessory bar: 94 "(239 cm); not using the accessory bar reduces the height by 2-3 / 4".
No customer reviews for the moment.