The Tatze Mc-Fly automatic pedals have been specially designed for Trail and Enduro. They are very light and offer a large contact surface for a perfect connection with the shoes. This connection guarantees maximum control of the bike. The Mc-Fly is compatible with SPD cleats and offers a 5° angular freedom, guaranteeing a great freedom of movement for an active riding style. The release angle of 12° leaves enough space to always be in control between engagement and disengagement. Used successfully by Kevin Maderegger, these pedals also allow for the installation of pins around the click mechanism for better contact between shoes and pedals. With these pins, shoe play is a thing of the past. Needle bearings on the inside and deep groove ball bearings on the outside, as well as multiple seals, ensure a long life for these pedals.
- SPD compatible
- Release hardness 4-12 Nm adjustable
- Angular freedom: 5°.
- Release angle: 12°.
- Adjustable contact pressure between shoe and pedal via 4 optional pins
- Compact pedal with large contact area: 67x56x13/17 mm
- Pedal body: Aluminum 6061-T6, anodized
- Hardened and coated steel spindle
- Needle bearings and rigid ball bearings
- Weight : 354 g
No customer reviews for the moment.