Tatze Two Face pedals are both powerful flat pedals and efficient automatic pedals. The 14 studs with targeted elevation ensure an optimal grip. On the click side, the 4 height-adjustable pins create a particularly close connection between the pedals and the shoes. For optimized ground clearance, the flat side is turned by 2.5° towards the click side, which increases the ground clearance at crucial points by 5 mm.
The Two faces have a neutral weight distribution so that they do not automatically rotate when the foot is removed. With a Cromoly axle, these pedals are very robust.
- Dimensions: 100x105x18,5 mm (flat side) / 60x98x18,5 mm (click side)
- Number of pins: 14 (flat side) / 4 (click side)
- Body material: Aluminum
- Spindle: Cr-Mo hardened and coated
- Needle bearings and rigid ball bearings
- Seal: Sealed needle bearing
- Shims compatible: SPD
- Weight: 435 g
No customer reviews for the moment.