Fulcrum Rapid Red 3 DB wheels have been specially designed for Gravel. They will allow you to travel on secondary asphalt roads as well as off-road sections. Very comfortable on mixed surfaces, these aluminium wheels feature a CNC-machined rim to considerably lighten its weight and a 24 mm internal channel, making it perfect for the most modern frames with generous wheel arches.
Equipped with 2-Way Fit Ready technology, they accept both tubeless and clincher tyres.
- Rim Dynamic Balance: Balancing the mass of the rim joint or weld with a mass of the same value, placed opposite.
- 2:1 Two-to-One: Multiplication by 2 of the number of spokes in critical areas to avoid spoke tension drop.
- Axial Fixing System (AFS): Solution to fix the brake disc to the hub. The stress given by the stop zone of the release mechanism, which is greater than in known standard mechanisms, makes it possible to obtain greater structural rigidity and therefore more precise and powerful braking.
- Wide Rim Tech: Approximately 4 mm wider rim to provide an ideal support base for 25/28 mm tyres.
- Carbon hubs: 90° braided fibre to better balance the torsional forces in play during pedalling
- 2-Way Fit Ready: Tubeless or tube tyres can be fitted
- Fulcrum recommends Schwalbe Tubeless Easy tyres: SchwalbeG-One Speed, SchwalbeG-One Allround, Schwalbe G-One Bite, Schwalbe X-One Allround, Schwalbe X-One Speed, Schwalbe X-One Bite, Schwalbe Pro One, Schwalbe One RaceGuard
- Type of tyre: Tubeless / Classic tyres
- Wheel diameter: 700c
- Discipline: Gravel
- Weight : 1740g
- Rim material : Aluminium
- Profile height: Bottom
- Rim height: 24 mm (front and rear)
- Rim width: 29 mm
- Internal width: 24 mm
- Tyre width: 30 to 46 mm
- Brake system: Disc brake
- Front axle compatibility : HH12-100
- Rear axle compatibility: HH12-142
- Number of spokes: 24 (front and rear)
- Material of the spokes : Stainless steel
- Spokes profile : Rounded, straight head
- Front hub : Aluminium, Oversize flange
- Rear hub: Aluminium, Oversized flange
- Bearings : Ceramic USB
- Max. weight: 120 kg
- Cassette body: Shimano HG11
No customer reviews for the moment.