Designed to win, the new Look Kéo Blade Carbon pedal improves the experience of using blade technology on an automatic pedal. This new version is the result of the experience acquired during years of technical development and continuous improvement in daily contact with the greatest champions.
Lightweight, aerodynamic, powerful, the new Keo Blade Carbon has all the features you need to improve and optimize your performance until victory. It is for these reasons that it is the unanimous choice of many champions who have made it a weapon in the conquest of their greatest successes.
The Kéo Blade Carbon thus benefits from the best weight/power ratio in its category.
Its new design fully integrates the blade for unrivalled aerodynamics. Equipped with a carbon body and blade, the Kéo Blade Carbon is available in Ti version (titanium axle) for a weight of only 95 g per pedal, or in Cr version (Chromoly axle) for a weight of 110 g per pedal. It is available in 3 release voltage levels: 12, 16 and 20.
Features and characteristics
- Body: Carbon
- Axis: Chromoly
- Thread: 9/16x20 mm
- Bearings: 1 ball bearing, 1 needle roller bearing
- Axis/sole height: 14.8 mm
- Distance between pedal axle and crank handle: 53 mm
- Support width: 67 mm
- Support surface: 700 mm²
- Voltage: Pedals delivered with 16 mounted carbon blades 12 carbon blades (included)
- (carbon 20 blades available separately)
- Shims: Grey Keo Cleat Shims
- Angular freedom: 0°, 4.5° or 9° depending on the type of shim (Black, Grey, Red)
- Pedal weight: 110 grams
- Color: black
- Accessories: 2 pairs of blades 1 pair of Kéo Cleat Grey shims screws
- Brand Look
- Gravel Pedals No
- Fixing Type Look / Shimano SPD-SL
- MTB / Trekking Pedal no
- Dual click no
- Dual choice no
- Road Pedal yes
- Reference 116562
- EAN13 3611720180773
- Manufacturer reference 00023407
No customer reviews for the moment.
Our experts answer you
Les pédales sont livrées avec lames carbone 8 montées et les lames carbone 12 sont incluses dans la boite,
Pédales livrées avec lames carbone 16 montées lames carbone 12 additionnelles