The Look Kéo Classic 3 pedals are easy to use and are suitable for both beginners and advanced riders. You can adjust the tension for slipping and loosening very easily. Its large and wide support surface guarantees excellent pedalling stability.
Their axle line uses an oversized steel axis. It consists of a miniature ball bearing and a needle bush for better resistance to stress. A spacer, positioned to hold the needle bush, limits friction and provides better fluidity during rotation.
Features and characteristics
- Use: From beginner to advanced practitioner
- Body: Composite
- Axle: Chromoly Steel
- Thread: 9/16x20 mm
- Bearing: 1 ball bearing, 1 needle sleeve
- Axle/sole height: 15.7 mm
- Distance between pedal axle and crank handle: 53 mm
- Support surface: 400 mm²
- Tension: Spring adjustable from 8 to 12
- Shims: Keo Grip Shims
- Angular freedom: 0°, 4.5° or 9° depending on the type of shim (Black, Grey, Red)
- Pedal weight: 140 gr (348 gr per pair with shims and screws)
- Color: Black-red
- Accessories: A pair of Kéo Grip Grey shims screws
No customer reviews for the moment.