Rear derailleur Sram :
The SRAM RED Rear Derailleur has been designed to deliver the performance advantage you‘ve come to expect from SRAM. With WiFLi, the rear derailleur lengthens its cage and gets a slight variation in geometry to accommodate an 11-32 cassette. The new range of gears is wider than the standard triple chainring system and saves well over 250 grams.
We‘ve paid rapt attention to the finer details, like adding a hollow titanium anchor bolt and even refining tooth geometry of the jockey wheel. The result is that the chain runs through the new RED Rear Derailleur smoother and quieter than ever before.
- Exact Actuation shifting provides fast, accurate shifts
- 32T clearance thanks to the mid cage design: widest gear range available
- New silent shifting with optimized AeroGlide lower pulley, ceramic bearings
- New spring-fixed barrel adjuster
- New chain pulley cage adds precise chain management
- Titanium pinch bolt keeps a low profile while minimizing weight
Rear Derailleur :
name product : Sram Red 12 Aero Glide Wifli
manufacturer : Sram
year model : 2012
type : 2X10
cage : medium
weight : 167 g
adjustability : Aluminium/Carbon
compatibility : 10 v
delivery included :
advice : Road & race
No customer reviews for the moment.