More informationDecline cookiesj'accepte
XXcycle, my WebStore dedicated to Bicycle.
VDO M4.1 Bike Counter - Wired
( 0 Review(s) )Write Review
The VDO M4.1 WR wired is your dream companion because, in addition to its barometric altimeter, the strengths of this featherweight are its many functions such as altimeter uphill or downhill or the measurement of the average slope or maximum.
The screen remains legible at any time be it the current speed, the partial or daily cicuit traveled or the complete mileage, you can consult all that whenever you want, even if you have changed bike in the meantime. If desired, the VDO 4.1 WR provides additional information to the illuminated display, such as the instant temperature when driving in the evening or the alert of the remaining battery charge.
• instantaneous speed (max 199 km / h or 124 mph)
• daily circuit (max 9, 999.99 km / M)
• speed comparison
• part time / partial circuit
• 2nd circuit counter, programmable
• time traveled per day (max 99:59:59 h)
• hour (12/24 h)
• total mileage (max 199, 999 km / M)
• total running time (bike 1 and bike 2 each 9 999: 59 h)
• instantaneous altitude / slope / instantaneous slope
• altimeter up / down / annual results
• altitude max. (4, 999 m / 16, 999 fg)
• slope / incline medium / max.
• wired bike counter, three-button control
• full text display
• automatic on / off
• setting the wheel size using the tire list
• suitable for 2 bikes (two adjustable wheel sizes)
• 7 languages %u200B%u200Bto choose from: French, German, English, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish
• battery alert if the battery is low
• save data and settings when changing the battery
• protected from splashing
• odds: approx. 45 x 35 x 16 mm