Finish Line Dry Lube lubricant is a liquid lubricant that deposits dry synthetic wax to help keep your chain clean and not accumulate dirt or dust.
Thanks to the Teflon fluoropolymer, the dry lube minimizes friction during pedaling, repels moisture and resists up to 150 km. An extremely versatile lubricant and a perfect choice for many road and mountain bikers. DRY Lube lubricant is recommended for use in dusty, dirty and dry environments, but is also suitable for use in moderately humid conditions.
DRY Lube can also be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables, and brake calipers. Dry Lube lubricant provides optimum transmission efficiency without depositing an excessive amount of abrasive products on the chain. This lubricant is the most popular and versatile of Finish Line.
- For dry and dusty conditions
- Excellent lubrication without attracting dust and dirt
- Features superior penetrating qualities, synthetic oils and Teflon® fluoropolymers
- Uses DuPont Teflon® polymers to reduce wear on slippery and rolling surfaces
- Reduces friction
- Improves durability and performance in wet weather
- Capacity: 120 ml
- Brand Finish Line
- Chain Oil Dry Lubricant yes
- Chain Oil Wet Lubricant no
- Forks Oil no
- Brake Fluid Dot no
- Brake Mineral Oil no
- Lubricant All-purpose no
- Oil Gear hub no
- Reference 24389
- EAN13 036121102002
- Manufacturer reference T00020501
No customer reviews for the moment.
Our experts answer you
il faut bien appuyer sur les cotés et le dessus du bouchon en le faisant tourner
c'est un bouchon sécurit pour ne pas que cela coule pendant le transport