The Garmin Edge 840 GPS computer will help you improve your performance on every ride. It provides targeted adaptive coaching. You can view daily training suggestions and instructions for personalised coaching for a particular run.
The GPS has a battery life of 26 hours in normal use and up to 42 hours in power saving mode.
Edge 840 Solar features multi-band GNSS technology for improved accuracy in difficult terrain. The Climbpro climb planner displays the remaining climb and grade as you climb to better manage your effort.
Edge 840 also offers the ability to compare your cycling level to the requirements of a specific route and focus your training on areas for improvement when paired with your power meter and heart rate monitor. Effort management, which is essential when cycling, is also achieved through the Power Guide, which recommends power targets along a route when paired with your compatible power meter.
- Power Glass solar charging
- Physical Dimensions: 57.8x85.1x19.6mm
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Colour display: Yes
- Display format: 66 mm (2.6") diagonal
- Screen resolution: 246x322 px
- Weight: 84.8 g
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Battery: Lithium-ion, rechargeable
- Battery life: Up to 42 hours (power saving)
- Storage capacity: 32 GB
- Routes: 100
- History: Up to 200 hours
- GPS: Yes
- Glonass: Yes
- Galileo: Yes
- GNSS multi-band: Yes
- Altimeter: Yes
- Magnetometer: Yes
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Ambient light sensor : Yes
- Connectivity: ANT+, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
In the box
- Edge 840 GPS bike computer
- Speed and cadence sensor 2
- HRM-Dual monitor
- Stands (standard and front)
- USB-C cable
No customer reviews for the moment.