The Abus Hud-Y ACE helmet will be your faithful companion on your daily commute. It has an LED light, with four modes of operation, on the back so that you can be seen in traffic. In this ACE version, the visor replaces the flip-up screen of the Hud-Y. Depending on the riding situation, the rider can raise or lower the visor.
- Multi Shell In-Mold: A manufacturing process in which the helmet's shock absorbing material (EPS) is injected into several polycarbonate outer shells - for a durable and robust assembly
- Zoom Ace Urban: Precise, height-adjustable adjustment system with handy adjustment wheel for individual adjustment
- Helmet well suited for ponytail wearers - height adjustment system at the back of the head provides room for ponytails
- Visor to protect the face from rain, wind and insects
- High power wide angle LED lamp with magnetic attachment
- Depending on the mode, the lamp has a maximum brightness of nine lumens. The four modes are eco mode, power mode, flashing mode and pulsing mode
- Quickly rechargeable LED light via micro USB. The colour of the LED indicates the end of the charging process
- ActiCage: Reinforcement of the helmet structure, which is integrated into the EPS hard foam of a helmet. The cage architecture creates space for large ventilation openings and serves to stabilise the helmet.
- FidLock magnetic lock to quickly open and close the strap
- TriVider: flat strap divider that is not height adjustable - however, it allows the strap to be moved sideways (to the right or left) to adapt to the ear position
- Sizes: S (51-55 cm) / M (54-58 cm) / L (57-61 cm)
- Weight: 400 g (S) / 430 g (M) / 460 g (L)
- Discipline: City
No customer reviews for the moment.