The NiteRider Lumina Micro 650 and Vmax Plus front and rear light kit will allow you to see and be seen in traffic when cycling.
Despite its small size, the Lumina Micro 650 generates a 650 lumen light beam, so you can ride safely. Like all Luminas, it has a low battery indicator - when the power button changes from blue to red.
The Vmax Plus, on the other hand, is equipped with COB (Chip-on-Board) LEDs, which means it emits highly visible flashes in a smaller, more compact package. Its light weight makes it a perfect safety light to carry on your backpack or clothes. It has a 150 lumen output and a runtime of up to 27 hours.
Lumina Micro 650
- 650 lumens of visible daylight out of the lamp
- All new Collimator lenses produce a generous, wide beam
- 6000k LED
- Drive safely with the daylight flash mode!
- 4 brightness levels plus 1 daylight flash mode
- Dust and waterproof
- Compatible with road and mountain bike handlebars
- Fits standard and oversized 35mm handlebars
- Compact and lightweight design that is perfect for mounting on a helmet (helmet mount sold separately)
- Convenient and USB rechargeable
- Low battery indicator
- Locking mode, perfect for use during storage and transport. Press and hold the power button for 7 seconds to lock the light operation
- Light output: 150 lumens
- 6 operating modes
- Battery life: 5:00 to 27 hours (depending on operating mode)
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Weight: 59g
- Water and dust resistant to IP64 standard
- Rechargeable via USB-C
No customer reviews for the moment.