The FSA KFX BB392EVO MTB crankset will offer you the highest level of performance in terms of chain engagement. The chainring features a Megatooth design, alternating thick and thin teeth, ensuring maximum chain retention for optimal power transfer. Made of super light aluminium, this crankset has hollow cranks.
- Super lightweight modular aluminium crankset
- Precision CNC machining with advanced bonding technology
- Manufacturing process dramatically reduces weight while increasing rigidity
- Ideal option for cyclists looking for a professional level crankset
- Spindle: Forged 7050 aluminium, BB392EVO
- Chainring: CNC machined 7075 aluminium
- Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM 11-12 speed
- Q-Factor: 169mm
- Chain line: 51.8 mm
- Toothing: 34 teeth
- Crank lengths: 165 / 170 / 175 mm
- Weight: 520 grams (30 teeth)
- Discipline: Mountain biking
No customer reviews for the moment.