Shimano MT410 Hydraulic Disc Brake Rear
The Shimano MT410 hydraulic disc brake will give you intuitive, progressive and powerful braking. The shorter stroke of the BL-M4100 lever ensures faster brake engagement. With it, your customizable cockpit is optimized for action, thanks to I-Spec technology, allowing you to install it on the shifter, equipped with this technology.
The BR-MT410 two-piston caliper will ensure long-lasting performance and quick, easy installation and adjustment.
- Intuitive and powerful braking
- Faster brake engagement with shorter stroke
- Customizable, action-optimized cockpit
- High performance brake control
- Additional contact point for a stiffer brake lever
- 10-degree rotation angle adjustment range for the I-SPEC EV shifter
- Superior modulation gives you the power you need
- Fast piston return
- Lightweight 2-piston disc brake caliper
- Brake type : Hydraulic disc
- Position : Right / Rear
- Oil : Mineral
- Standard pads: B01S
- Recommended brake discs: SM-RT30 / SM-RT54 / SM-RT56
- Hose length: 1700 mm
- Caliper mounting: Post Mount
- Discipline: MTB
- Brand Shimano
- Type Hydraulic
- Rear Brake yes
- Front Brake no
- Reference 154972
- EAN13 4550170621285
- Manufacturer reference EMT4101JRRXRA170
Internet users also chose
Our experts answer you
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
No customer reviews for the moment.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent