The Giro Gauge Boa women's mountain bike shoes are designed to inspire confidence in everything from spirited rides to bikepacking adventures. They combine cycling-specific features:
- Flat pedal compatibility and a good fit
- The reliable grip of an aggressively lugged rubber outsole
- The feel of trail running shoes
The fit is secure with the micro-adjustable Boa buckle, while the reinforced heel and toe offer protection against scuffs and impacts. The soft synthetic fibre and mesh upper keeps feet cool and dry. The rugged nylon injected insole ensures optimal power transfer, giving you the confidence to tackle any trail.
- Upper Construction: Durable, lightweight thermobonded weave / Reinforced toe for abrasion resistance and durability / Abrasion resistant synthetic heel
- Insole: Cut-out EVA
- Outsole: Two-tone rubber / Aggressive tread
- Weight: 396 grams (39)
- Sizes: 36 to 43
No customer reviews for the moment.