The Park Tool PCS-10.3 workshop stand has been redesigned to offer greater stability and ease of use. With Park Tool's quality design and manufacturing, this stand allows you to work in good conditions without premature wear. The aluminium quick-release clamps save time when installing the stand, adjusting the height and tightening the clamp. The triangular top tube prevents rotation during use, even with heavy loads (up to 36 kg). The folding and unfolding system is much more convenient and faster than PCS-10, which it replaces. Its base is also more stable than that of its predecessor.
- Robust steel tubes
- Height adjustable from 99 cm to 145 cm
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon composite clamps, which can be handled without tools,
- The clamp is compatible with tubes of all shapes and materials. The opening can be adjusted from 24 mm to 76 mm
- Replaceable jaw seals (#1960)
- Clamp rotates 360° for easy access to any part of the bike
- Adjustable jaw clamp to prevent damage to thin or carbon tubes
- Quality finish with epoxy paint
- Stand can support up to 36kg
- Equipped with aluminium quick-release clamps to save time when adjusting the height, folding and unfolding the stand and tightening the clamp
- Space to place the saddle on the workshop stand for quick checks or adjustments
- Even more stable and robust base
- Directly compatible with other accessories such as the PTH-1 hand towel dispenser
No customer reviews for the moment.