The Wahoo Elemnt Bolt GPS computer is designed to provide a simple and intuitive driving experience in a sleek, streamlined design. It features a 2.2-inch 64-color display with an ambient light sensor to make it easy to see the most important metrics at a glance. Perfect View Zoom, Quicklook LEDs and customizable data pages let you customize your device's configuration to make it a useful companion from start to finish.
With 16GB of memory and navigation features, the Elemnt Bolt can store the maps and routes you need to stay on track and change your route on the fly. This computer has a 15-hour battery life and can be recharged mid-ride with its USB-C charging. Featuring Bluetooth Smart, ANT Plus and Wifi technologies, the Elemnt Bolt pairs seamlessly with all your cycling sensors and complementary devices to make the most of your training time. Developed for performance and simplicity, this GPS computer makes every second count.
- World maps included
This GPS computer has maps of North America, Europe and Australia preloaded. Maps of Russia, Asia and Africa can be downloaded over WiFi via the Elemnt Companion app.
- Detailed on-device navigation
The Elemnt Bolt automatically generates turn-by-turn directions for routes and file types including GPX, TCX and routes imported from Strava, Ride With GPS and Komoot. Lights and beeps let you know at a glance when the next turn is coming up or if you've gone off course.
- On-demand route generation
The Take Me To system allows you to create a route with turn-by-turn directions by simply selecting the location directly on the Elemnt Bolt map page, using its pan and zoom, or by selecting one of your saved locations. In the Elemnt Companion app, enter a destination, address or point of interest and create a route with detailed instructions, then sync it with the Elemnt Bolt via Bluetooth.
- Edit the route
If you want to change your route while en route, you can do so from the Elemnt Bolt or the Elemnt Companion app. The GPS will give you detailed directions back to the starting point by reversing the route you just took.
- Integration with Mountain Bike Trails
You'll be able to automatically sync your to-do list from the MTB Project and your Singletracks wish list to your Elemnt Bolt via Wifi and Bluetooth.
- Dimensions: 3.05x1.86x0.84"
- Display size: 2.2" (55.9mm)
- Display type: 64 colors
- Display resolution: 320x240mm
- Weight: 68.38g
- Power supply: Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Battery life: 15 hours
- GPS Functionality: Built-in
- Supported satellites: GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS
- Water resistance: IPX7 (water resistant up to 1.52m)
- Mounting type: Integrated on the front and on the stem
- Altimeter: Yes
- LED indicator: 1 row customizable
- Perfect View zoom buttons: Yes
- Ambient light sensor : Yes
- Operating temperature: -20 to 50°C (-4 to 122°F)
- Wireless connectivity: ANT Plus, Bluetooth, Wifi
- Sensor compatibility: ANT Plus, Bluetooth
- Phone Compatibility: iPhone, Android
In the box
- Wahoo Elemnt Bolt GPS Meter
- Integrated handlebar mount
- Stem support
- Zip ties
- USB-C charging cable
- User Guide
- Important product information
No customer reviews for the moment.