The Vaude Moab IV shorts will protect you from wind and rain during your mountain bike rides. These water and windproof shorts are made of a light stretch material that is stretchy in 4 directions and has a casual cut, ensuring great freedom of movement. The ecologically manufactured main material with Windproof 80 function is windproof and particularly robust. For extra protection, the shorts go down above the knee. A bi-directional zip provides ventilation and allows the width of the opening to be adjusted to make it easier to wear the knee pads. The high waist with adjustable opening in the back ensures that the Moab IV fits perfectly. These shorts are water-repellent thanks to the PFC-free Eco Finish. In addition, they have the Vaude Green Shape label, guaranteeing an ecological, functional product made from sustainable materials.
- Preformed knees
- Raised belt at the back
- Can be worn with protections
- Elastic material
- 2 zip pockets on legs
- Width-adjustable belt
- Side zip with two sliders for ventilation and leg width adjustment
- Ventilation through front pockets possible
- Weight: 284 g
- Inseam length (Size M): 37 cm
- Standard fit for a comfortable wearing sensation
- Materials: Main fabric: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane; Mesh inserts: 100% Polyester (56% of which is recycled)
No customer reviews for the moment.