Milkit Tubeless Rim Tape 10mx32mm
The Milkit Tubeless rim tape will allow you to convert your wheels to Tubeless in a jiffy. Manufactured in a very resistant material, it guarantees strength and flexibility for a quick assembly. The strong and reliable adhesive ensures a tight fit on your rim and high temperature resistance.
Width: 32 mm
Length: 10 m (ideal for 4 to 5 wheels)
Tips for use
- Clean the rim thoroughly and make sure it is dry.
- Install the rim tape by pulling it firmly into the rim. It must be watertight and ensure that there are no gaps or air trapped underneath.
- Make sure it overlaps at least 10 cm above the valve hole, it is better to have a longer overlap than a shorter one.
- Use two coats for high pressure wheels (above 8 bar)
- Cut the rim base at a 45° angle for optimum grip and flexibility.
- Install the milKit tubeless valves in the rim: just pinch a small hole in the rim base and push the valve through the strip in the rim.
- Brand Milkit
- Type Adhesive
- Wheel Diameter Universal
- Reference 142891
- EAN13 7640174460526
- Manufacturer reference MKDT5
Internet users also chose
Our experts answer you
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
No customer reviews for the moment.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent