The Giro Cylinder II mountain bike shoes will offer you comfort and performance during your mountain bike rides. They feature a Boa dial closure system and a Velcro strap on the front of the foot, so you can get on your boots in no time at all. The Boa L6 dial offers 1mm increments when tightening and a macro-trigger function for removing shoes. The upper construction provides excellent support and breathability, while the patented co-moulded nylon and rubber lugged outsole provides outstanding durability with reliable traction on almost any surface.
- Nylon and rubber co-moulding
- High grip notched outsole
- Boa L6 (1 mm and Macro unlocking) and 1 Velcro
- High quality breathable synthetic uppers
- Moulded sole
- Supplied with steel studs
- Weight: 315 g
- Sizes: 39 to 47
No customer reviews for the moment.