The Saris H3 Direct Drive Smart home trainer will offer you top level performance in almost absolute silence. Indeed, it does not exceed 59 decibels at 30 km/h! What's more, it features the same reliability and durability as its predecessors. Made of cast aluminum, it contains components that are meticulously calibrated to measure power, speed and cadence. It is also equipped with a precisely balanced flywheel designed to withstand 2000 watts and to reproduce slopes up to 20%.
Tested to withstand intensive training, the H3 Direct Drive Smart's internal cooling system will keep the electromagnetic resistance system running long after your legs have given up.
- Quieter than ever: the new propulsion system reduces decibels compared to previous models.
- Precise drive: Plus or minus 2% power precision.
- Controlled and consistent: Electromagnetic resistance enables a measured drive every time.
- Direct drive design: Broadest bike compatibility and elimination of wheel slip.
- No external sensors required: Measures speed, cadence and power.
- Seamless integration: Connects to indoor cycling applications with dual standard ANT Plus FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS.
- Zwift certified
- XD/XDR SRAM compatible SARIS cassette body
- Aluminum casting that improves rigidity, safety and durability.
- Simulation of slopes up to 20% and possibility of developing 2000 watts at 32 km/h.
- Wireless connectivity, power, speed and cadence sensors.
- ANT Plus FE-C, Bluetooth 4.0 and FTMS communications compatible with the most popular applications.
- There is no specific body for Campagnolo compatibility. But if the user has an 11-speed Campy, it will work with a Shimano / SRAM cassette, because the space is the same.
- Includes one month's subscription to the Rouvy virtual training application.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Internet users also chose
You might also like