Magura MT5 Hydraulic Disc Brakes - 2 fingers
At an attractive price, the Magura MT5 hydraulic disc brake has 4 pistons for high performance braking that will allow you to enjoy long enduro and downhill rides.
The design of the brake handle limits friction and therefore reduces transmission losses.
The one-piece forged brake caliper is very resistant.
The four pistons provide high braking power and precise dosage.
- Model : 2015
- Hose length : 2200 mm
- Weight : 255 g
- Handle material : Carbotecture®
- Brake lever : two fingers, aluminium
- Slack adjuster : Torx tool T25
- Recommended disc : Storm HC / CL 160 mm / 180 mm / 203 mm / MDR-C 180 mm / 203 mm / MDR-P 203 mm / 220 mm
- Delivery : single brake, incl. accessories
Warranty: MAGURA offers a 5 year watertightness guarantee for the handles as well as for the brake calipers and pistons if used with original Magura spare parts.
- Brand Magura
- Type Hydraulic
- Rear Brake yes
- Front Brake yes
- Reference 126098
- EAN13 4055184010839
- Manufacturer reference 2700477
No customer reviews for the moment.
Internet users also chose
Our experts answer you
Be the first to ask a question about this product!