Cateye AMPP 1100 front lighting will allow you to see and be seen on your night and day bike rides. It uses a dual LED design with OptiCube™ lens technology, diffusing a 1100 lumen beam, wide and uniform, onto everything the terrain throws at you.
Features and characteristics
- Rechargeable high power projector (1100 lm)
- Powerful wide beam with lens technology OptiCube™
- Excellent lateral visibility
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with high capacity
- Integrated fast charging circuit
- Complete recharging in about 3 hours (minimum)
- 3-level battery indicator (Blue: Above 50% Yellow: 30-50% Red: Less than 30%)
- Rechargeable USB (Micro-USB cable included)
- Mode memory function
- Five lighting modes (High / Medium / Low / HyperConstant Day / Flashing)
- Activates the High mode by double-clicking the power button.
- FlexTight™ support
- Mounting the helmet and central fork support (optional)
No customer reviews for the moment.