The Vittoria Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0 is an ideal training tyre. The use of Graphene 2.0 ensures better puncture resistance, higher yield and more grip in curves.
What is graphene?
Graphene is a revolutionary material that has the shape of a thin, almost transparent carbon sheet. In its most extreme form, its thickness is that of an atom (1 nanometre). Vittoria uses Directa Plus graphene called G, which has a thickness of between 2 and 8 atoms.
The advantages of graphene:
- Huge surface area: 1 gram = about 2,630 m², which simplifies any chemical process
- High mechanical strength: approximately 200 times stronger than steel;
- High thermal conductivity: twice as high as diamond;
- Low density: half as much as aluminium;
- High elasticity: six times more than steel;
- High electrical conductivity, transparency, lightness, malleability and mechanical strength
Range: Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0
Dimensions: 700x25C / 25-622
Weight: 245 grams
No customer reviews for the moment.