The SMP TRK Medium saddle is a super comfortable saddle ideal for trekking and city biking. It is ideal for leisure and sports thanks to its comfortable padding. It is also suitable for daily use in the city. The SMP TRK Medium has a polypropylene copolymer seat body designed to overcome the high stresses of strength and stability over time. It is topped by a thick padding of flexible polyurethane with high mechanical strength. This saddle is covered with an SMP Vacuum Tech coating, which allows the padding to be applied without the use of glue or mechanical hooks for a longer life. Steel rails offer a high resistance to stress and a high capacity to absorb vibrations.
In addition, the SMP TRK Medium saddle has the technologies developed by SMP for the SMP4Bike Tourism:
- An eagle's beak tip, for greater comfort in the lowered position, maximum freedom of advancement in the tip and reduced compression on the genitalia to zero
- A central channel with a patented ergonomic design that prevents compression of the perineal and prostate area to reduce genital numbness and tingling, protect neurovascular structures and thus maintain complete blood flow. This central channel also guarantees greater fluidity and muscle power, as well as better aeration of the genital area.
- A support area with a patented ergonomic design offering maximum support and stabilization of the pelvis, reducing joint imbalances. It also allows a greater push on the pedals, thus avoiding energy losses.
- A rear depression guaranteeing optimal protection of the coccyx
- Patented rails with a maximum adjustment range. They also offer high lateral stability, greater resistance and better vibration absorption.
Technical specifications :
- Usage: Urban, Trekking
- Degree of padding: High
- Upholstery material: Soft polyurethane
- Coating: SVT
- Shell: Polypropylene copolymer
- Rails: Steel
- Dimensions: 280x160 mm
- Weight: 405 grams
No customer reviews for the moment.