The SMP Martin Touring Medium Gel saddle is a very comfortable, highly padded saddle, ideal for city biking. Considered as the "Rolls-Royce of the stool", it shines with its soft seat possible thanks to the integrated self-modeling gel. It has a polypropylene copolymer seat body designed to overcome the high stresses of strength and stability over time. It is topped by a thick padding of high-strength flexible polyurethane, embellished with a self-modelling gel that adapts to the morphology of the cyclist, reducing the pressure on the contact points by 30%. This saddle is covered with an SMP Vacuum Tech coating, which allows the padding to be applied without the use of glue or mechanical hooks for a longer life. Steel rails offer a high resistance to stress and a high capacity to absorb vibrations.
In addition, the SMP Martin Touring Medium Gel saddle has the technologies developed by SMP for the SMP4Bike Tourism:
- An eagle's beak tip, for greater comfort in the lowered position, maximum freedom of advancement in the tip and reduced compression on the genitalia to zero
- A central channel with a patented ergonomic design that prevents compression of the perineal and prostate area to reduce genital numbness and tingling, protect neurovascular structures and thus maintain complete blood flow. This central channel also guarantees greater fluidity and muscle power, as well as better aeration of the genital area.
- A support area with a patented ergonomic design offering maximum support and stabilization of the pelvis, reducing joint imbalances. It also allows a greater push on the pedals, thus avoiding energy losses.
- A rear depression guaranteeing optimal protection of the coccyx
- Patented rails with a maximum adjustment range. They also offer high lateral stability, greater resistance and better vibration absorption.
Technical specifications :
- Usage: Urban, Trekking
- Degree of padding: High
- Upholstery material: Soft polyurethane Gel
- Coating: SVT
- Shell: Polypropylene copolymer
- Rails: Steel
- Dimensions: 255x218 mm
- Weight: 655 grams
No customer reviews for the moment.