The Deda Elementi Zero100 Team stem, like the classic Zero100, benefits from the Italian brand's latest technological advances to offer you more performance while remaining light, solid and reliable. The Zero100 Team has a specificity, a negative angle of 70° ideal for the most demanding cyclists. This stem, the first choice of the peloton, is made of 2014 3D alloy.
- Material: 2014 3D Alloy
- Screws: CrMo
- Angle: 70°.
- Handlebar diameter: 31.8 mm
- Fork diameter: 1 1/8" (28.6 mm)
- Drop: 40 mm
- Length: 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140 mm
- Weight: 126 grams (110 mm)
- Finish: Matt black anodized
No customer reviews for the moment.