With the SRAM Red eTAP AXS HRD 1x12 mini group and its Post Mount disc braking system, we are entering the third cycling millennium. This wireless group (eTAP) will offer you optimal driving comfort and performance for each of your outings.
The new AXS (Access in English) system allows you to connect all components to an application and set them up as you wish according to your driving style. Thanks to an individual code generated when the elements are synchronized, no parasitic signals will change your settings while you are driving.
The strong points:
- The possibility of adjusting keeps and engages the HRD levers, such as the controls of the pilot station. They offer a simple and fast gear change, as well as a quiet, safe and smooth transmission. Blips (additional commands as options) can be added for even more adjustment possibilities.
- The SRAM AXS application (free on the Apple Store and Google Play Store) allows you to view the battery status, set up all the elements of the group and manage revision reminders.
- Orbit technology, which limits chain bounce, ensures quiet and smooth gear changes. Sensitive to speed, it applies more resistance when the dent is hard to keep the chain under control.
- The batteries are compatible with each other.
- X-SYNC rollers and ceramic bearing (more durable and fluid)
1x12 speed version
Pair of Sram Red eTap AXS HRD levers
Sram Red eTap rear derailleur with battery, max. capacity 33 teeth
Sram discs 160 mm (x2)
Post Mount brake calipers
Compatible eTAP batteries with mains charger
No customer reviews for the moment.