The Look ADH road handlebar will improve the aerodynamics of your bike. This ultra-compact, rigid and lightweight handlebar has a reduced drop.
Features and characteristics
- Internal cable routing
- Developed for perfect integration with Aerostem
- IMPROVING VELO AERODYNAMISM Building on the success of the aerodynamic track hanger, LOOK has developed a version adapted to the practice of road cycling: the new LOOK ADH (Aerodynamic Design Handelbar) hanger. The most important feature of this handlebar is that it improves the aerodynamics of the bike on which it is mounted.
- EXCELLLENT RIGIDITY / LIGHTNESS Thanks to its high quality and high modulus carbon composition, the LOOK ADH hanger has a high rigidity, far superior to competing road hangers. The rigidity has been defined to ensure perfect cohesion with the rigidity of the steering sleeves and LOOK forks in order to improve steering accuracy. At only 250gr, this hanger is also one of the lightest hangers on the market.
- DROP REDUCED / HYPER COMPACT Hanger'' As on the track hanger, the drop of the hanger is reduced to the maximum. We can therefore talk about a''hyper compact'' hanger which allows to have a more comfortable position when you have your hands at the bottom of the hanger. The difference in position between the top of the hanger and the bottom of the hanger is less important and therefore more accessible.
- AERO AND ERGONOMICS This handlebar is aerodynamic but also ergonomic. A comfort zone on the top of the hanger is integrated in order to have a wide platform of hand supports between the hanger and the cookers. An''thumb passage'' is also integrated on the back of the hanger for maximum comfort when you have your hands on the top of the hanger. Finally, the bending of the lower part includes a large flat area for a better grip.
- INTERNAL CABLE PASSING The mechanical or electrical cable routing is provided inside the handlebars, which helps to maintain the good aerodynamic qualities of your bike.
- DEVELOPED FOR A PERFECT INTEGRATION WITH THE AEROSTEM This handlebar has been developed to be compatible with most stem types, however it will be even more efficient mounted with an Aerostem. Indeed, the stem / handlebar interface has been perfectly designed to keep lines clean and offer the least possible disturbance, for an aerodynamic design optimized to its maximum efficiency.
STRUCTURE: CARBON HM
SIZES: 38 / 40 / 42 / 42 / 44 CMS (FROM CENTER TO CENTER)
REACH: 75 MM
DROP: 120 MM
DIAMETER OF THE STARTERS: 24 MM
STEM DIAMETER: 31.8MM
WEIGHT: 250 GRS IN SIZE 42
GUARANTEE 1 YEAR
No customer reviews for the moment.