The FSA K-Force OS-99 CSI stem is 3D forged and CNC machined from 2014 aluminium. It combines a carbon structure using CSI (Carbon Structural Integration) technology. CSI is a process that permanently bonds carbon and alloy to create a true hybrid product with the many advantages of both aluminium and carbon. The final details reduce the weight of the OS-99 stem by using a sculpted AL2014 alloy/carbon face plate with 4 nuts and titanium bolts.
- 3D forged and CNC machined from AL2014
- Carbon structural integration technology
- 41 mm fork clamp stack height
- UD carbon finish
- Height of gripper stack 41 mm
- Weight: 125 grams (100 mm)
- Length: From 90 to 130 mm
No customer reviews for the moment.