BBB Helmet :
The last two years we noticed a switch from helmet designs that were centered around ventilation to designs favoring sleek aerodynamics. While we can understand the desire for low drag, we also feel that the improved aerodynamics compromised the comfort of a rider by decreasing ventilation. With the help of the Advanced Embodiment Design team at Technical University of Delft we started studying thermodynamic and aerodynamic results of cycling helmets. From the start of the design process our goal was to find an optimal balance between low drag and excellent ventilation. Then we took those insights into our design department, back to TU Delft’s 3D modelling team and then a bunch of prototypes back into the wind tunnel. Finally we completed the most strenuous development process for any BBB product we have ever worked on and emerged holding the new Tithon. An optimal blend of speed and comfort. Or, as our pro riders like to call it, “Free Speed”.
- Best balance between aerodynamics and thermodynamics.
- Windtunnel tested.
- Airflow Cooling System (ACS) design.
- Double In-mold shell construction.
- High density EPS foam.
- Hidden strap anchors.
- 5 air vents.
- Venturi channeling for optimum airflow.
- Open Structure adjustable straps for a perfect and comfortable fit.
- Smooth touch multi angle strap dividers.
- Easy to use height and length adjustable FlexClose system.
- Optimized airflow padding design.
- QuickDry padding with Silver Protection anti-bacterial treatment.
- Rear reflective stickers.
name product : Tithon – BHE-08
manufacturer : BBB
Ventilation : 5 – Airflow Cooling System : Venturi channeling
delivery included :
advice : Race
No customer reviews for the moment.