The Elite Qubo Fluid home trainer is simple, quiet but powerful. Indeed, the Fluid technology allows a reduction of noise and a roundness of the pedal stroke, particularly faithful to the experience on the road. The roller has a fluid unit with 100% more power than a traditional fluid. In addition, the steering wheel is completely immersed in oil, which allows high levels of resistance to be obtained even at low speeds.
- Stable and safe
The Qubo frame has a very modern design in which resistant steel structures are perfectly integrated with avant-garde plastic materials. Its stability has been improved thanks to its large support surface and the optimisation of the barycentre (bike/athlete) in relation to the roller frame.
- Practical and easy to use
Thanks to the Fast Fixing system, acting on a practical lever, you can hook and unhook your bike in a single operation. All you have to do is position the bike and the resistance unit will contact the wheel automatically.
By using the Misuro Plus sensor (not included), the Qubo Fluid roller becomes compatible with My E-Training and third party applications. Then training becomes a new exciting and stimulating experience. The Misuro Plus sensor is able to calculate power, speed and cadence data and send it to compatible applications, peripherals and computers.
- Elastogel roller
The roller made of Elastogel, an exclusive polyurethane mixture developed and tested by Elite, has a diameter of 45 mm. It offers a very high level of tyre grip, as well as a 50% reduction in noise due to friction and 20% reduction in tyre wear. This roller also reduces the slippage effect as it is able to transfer more power between the wheel and the roller. This translates into ever better performance.
- Crono System
The Crono compass system allows you to faithfully simulate the bike's behaviour on the road. The cyclist's weight is unloaded directly onto the roller, following the logic and mechanisms of road pedalling. This has an effect on the power delivered at the same speed; for example, at 30 km/h a 90 kg rider develops a different power than a 60 kg rider.
- Power: 540 W
- Resistance: Fluid
- Communication: Sensor required
- A large flywheel completely immersed in oil allows high levels of resistance even at low speeds.
- 100% more powerful unit compared to a standard fluid
- Qubo frame made of steel and plastics
- Quick start set-up: the unit automatically comes into contact with the wheel.
- Thanks to the exclusive compass system, the frame simulates the behaviour of the bike on the road (weight/power).
- Fast fixing lock: the bike can be hooked and unhooked with a single fast operation.
- Elastogel roller with diameter increased to 45mm
- The roll is easily folded into a compact size for easy transport or storage when not in use.
- Practical: easy to carry, it closes quickly after use.
- Connectivity: Compatibility with Misuro Plus sensor (not included)
- Silencer: Maximum noise reduction and roundness of pedal stroke
- Compatibility: Road bikes and mountain bikes from 20 to 29".
- Through-axle bikes require adapter 1020008 (not included)
No customer reviews for the moment.