Sram Front Derailleur red Yaw Braze on
No queries yet, leave the first!
Front derailleur Sram :
The new SRAM RED Front Derailleur changes everything.
Instead of simply moving back and forth, the derailleur cage actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. We call it Yaw Technology, and it eliminates the need for shifter trim. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, and combined with the new RED crankset and chainrings, delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.
- Yaw cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference
- Optimized for shifting with X GlideR Chainrings
- Best combination of aluminum and steel for the strongest and most durable cage we’ve ever made
- Precision install markings
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk, and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself
Front Derailleur :
name product : Sram red 12 Raw
manufacturer : Sram
year model : 2012
type : 2X10
clamp diameter : brazed
weight : 74 g
adjustability : Aluminium
compatibility : 10 v double & compact
delivery included : chain spotter protector
advice : Road &Fitness
- Brand Sram
- Electrical no
- Double / Compact yes
- Triple no
- Braze on yes
- Clamp no
- Reference 47597
- EAN13 710845689185
- Manufacturer reference 00.7615.187.000
No customer reviews for the moment.
Internet users also chose
Our experts answer you
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Question about the product
* Required fields