GPS Bike Bryton :
Discover Bryton !
Rider 50 Top Features
* Model: Bryton Rider 50
* GPS: High-Sensitivity Chipset
* Display: 2.2" Colour Transflective TFT
* Waterproof: IPX7 (Against water immersion for 30 mins at a depth of 1m)
* Device Weight: 106 g
* Device Dimension: 54.7 X 96 X 21.6 mm
* Accepted Data Card: micro SD Card
* Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Battery (Max 15 hours usage)
* Wireless Interface: 2.4 GHz ANT+
* Connection Interface: Mini USB
* Coordinate Format: GWS84 (Degrees/Minutes/Seconds, Decimal Degrees)
* Record POI: 10,000 points
* Log History: 10,000 km
* Training Options: 6 modes (Fitness/Simple/Advanced/Zone Based*/Interval*/Lap*)
* My Buddy: Yes
* Barometer: Yes
* Digital Compass; Yes
* Operating Temperature: -15C° ~50 C°
You can personalise your preferred settings with 33 options of display information. Bryton Community provides you a cyclist's playground where you can share cycling and training results, join teams for games or competitions and explore new horizons.
With a high sensitivity GPS, barometer and thermometer the Rider 50 shows location, direction, speed, average speed, distance and slope. Both altitude climbed and descended are options together with temperature, calories, heart rate and cadence.
The screen is a transflective TFT display which means that regardless of the light conditions, even in sunlight, the screen information can always be read. This high definition colour screen displays the pre-load maps beautifully (full European maps included) and routes can be planned online and downloaded to follow on the road/track. Emphasis has been placed on ease of use for non-techy riders; just follow the simple instructions through the Bryton website.
Performance can be monitored and shared. Create a profile on the www.brytonsports.com website and upload training data for analysis. Use virtual training partner (My Buddy) and share data wirelessly (Knock Knock) with other Rider 50 users.
The Rider 50 does not come supplied with a Heart Rate Monitor Belt and Cadence Sensor, but these can be bought separately to upgrade the Rider 50 GPS Cycle Computer.
Whats in the Box: Rider 50 main unit, AC adaptor (110~240V), Plug, USB cable, Bike holder, Document kits, DVD for map, and a Brytonsport.com account
About the Bryton brand
An outstanding team specialising in GPS electronic devices. Bryton currently carries a complete range of Sports GPS products to cater for the consumer needs. They focus on 4 main sports activities: Cycling, Fitness, Outdoor Adventure, and Athletic-Training.
|Bicycle GPS :
|name product :
||Bryton Rider 50 E
|item manufacturer :
|year model :
||Stem & handlebar
|delivery included :
||road, MTB, hybrid